POSTER SERIES – CLICK ON THE LINK
02.03 Confined Space Definition
02.03 Confined Space Definition PRCS
02.03 Confined Space Rules
CONFINED SPACE ENTRY
- Know your Confined Space Program.
- Have a Confined Space Competent Person on site. (For Training Click Here!)
- Do not enter a confined space if you have not had training.
- Complete a Permit before entry.
- Test the atmosphere before entry.
- Ventilate before entry.
- Utilize non-entry rescue equipment. Example: tripod.
- All confined spaces should be labeled.
- Maintain list of all confined spaces.
- Utilize an attendant during entry.
- Do not enter without a rescue plan.
- Rescue teams should have specific training.
- Provide adequate communications for attendants and entrants.
For Information on Confined Space Training, click here!