POSTER SERIES – CLICK ON THE LINK
CORD & PLUG ELECTRICAL SAFETY
- Cord and plug equipment have documented periodic inspections.
- Cord and plugs are in good condition with no frays.
- Cord & plug equipment have ground pins.
- Extension cords are not used as permanent wiring.
- Extension cords are not run through holes or doors.
- Unless it is double-insulated, all equipment is grounded.
- Electrical cords are inspected and approved for the type of usage and are free of damage.
- Electrical cords are elevated over passage ways or are protected from damage.
- Electrical cords are secured using non-conducting material.
ALL SAFETY TOPICS
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM.
FOLLOW OUR PROGRESS ON FACEBOOK. CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR PAGE.