POSTER SERIES – CLICK ON THE LINK
ELECTRICAL SAFE WORK PRACTICES
- Utilize Lockout procedures when possible.
- If you have the potential to be exposed to 50 volts or more, NFPA 70E rules apply.
- Only qualified employees (trained & experienced) perform energized work with the proper control measures in place.
- Complete an energized electrical work permit before working around live electricity.
- Plan your work so that you minimize all risk and apply all safety precautions.
- Identify appropriate arc flash hazard zones.
- Utilize warning barriers and signage.
- Wear approved arc flash PPE & apparel.
- Follow NFPA 70E PPE testing requirements.
- Utilize non-conductive tools.
- Never leave open panels unattended.
ALL SAFETY TOPICS
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM.
FOLLOW OUR PROGRESS ON FACEBOOK. CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR PAGE.