POSTER SERIES – CLICK ON THE LINK
- Know who is qualified & trained in first aid & how to operate an AED.
- Know key personnel and contact numbers.
- Become familiar with site alarms.
- Know your responsibilities.
- Know evacuation routes.
- Know where to assemble.
- Know how to report an emergency.
- Know where to go for severe weather.
- Know severe weather gathering points.
- Exits should be lighted and marked.
- Maintain clear access to exits & routes.
- All doors and exits should be labeled.
- Directions to exits should be visible.
- Know how to respond to emergencies.
ALL SAFETY TOPICS
AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM.
FOLLOW OUR PROGRESS ON FACEBOOK. CLICK HERE TO LIKE OUR PAGE.