POSTER SERIES – CLICK ON THE LINK
SITUATIONAL AWARENESS SAFE DIALOGUE
- Situational Awareness – You have to know what is going on around you and how it can impact what you are doing.
- Understand job steps, potential mistakes, the consequences, and the controls.
- Safe work begins with a conversation and questions.
- SAFE DIALOGUE promotes a Questioning Attitude:
- Questions raise awareness.
- Questions help avoid blind spots.
- Questions reveal risk.
- Questions encourage you correct hazards.
- Questions show where things may go wrong.
FOR INFORMATION ON HOW TO IMPLEMENT
A SAFE DIALOGUE PROCESS, CLICK HERE!
SAFETY TOPICS ARE AVAILABLE ON AMAZON.COM.
SAFETY CONSULTING RESOURCES
Performance Improvement Processes