Contractor Competitive Edge with Safety; “We are more competitive when we have cost effective safety training that is recognized by our clients!”
What People Are Saying about a Contractor Competitive Edge with Safety: “Standard safety training that is convenient and cost effective helps us run our core business safely. When clients recognize the platform we use, it gives us credibility and leverage.”
The Peak Safety Orientation is recognized and approved by fourteen plants in the Upstate of South Carolina and the numbers are growing!
(For more information, click on the Press Release.)
An Upstate Safety council with representives from companies like Milliken, GE, 3M, BMW, Bosch Rexroth, MAU, Eldeco, Hill Electric, Delta Electric, and Fluor reviewed and recognized the Peak Safety Orientation. These companies provided input to solve the following challenges.
Top 7 Contractor Challenges:
- Contractors do not always have cost effective options for delivering training.
- Contractors use different training materials that are not always consistent.
- Contractors deliver safety training in various durations and methods.
- Contractors do not always have access to instructors that are safety professionals.
- Contractors encounter scheduling conflicts with new employees and client demands.
- Contractors do not always have a convenient time and place to conduct safety training.
- Contractors do not always verify participant comprehension for safety material.
The “contractor challenges” also impact a client’s confidence and trust. A standard approach gives a client confidence and it gives a contractor a clear path to satisfy their customer.
The Peak Safety Orientation is recognized by clients. The class is also easy, convenient, and cost effect for contractors. In 2017, plants across the Upstate of South Carolina are jumping on board to gain the benefit of this standard approach.
Fourteen plants in the Upstate recognize the standard Peak Safety Orientation is a class we trust!
The class is offered weekly and it is open to the public. Register here!
|THE REGIONAL SOLUTION|